Content

Krakovec Castle

Address

Krakovec 4
270 35 Krakovec

GPS: 50° 1′ 1.918″N  13° 38′ 21.581″E

display on map
It was built in 1381–1383 by the royal steel mill of Prague for the Křivoklát burgrave, Jíra of Roztok, who is known from Alois Jirásek’s novel Mezi proudy. From 1410 the castle belonged to Jindřich Lefl of Lažan, who hosted John Huss before his departure for Constance.