Content

Králův Dvůr Hunting Chateau

Address

Náměstí Míru 139
267 01 Králův Dvůr

GPS: 49° 56′ 49.842″N  14° 2′ 21.852″E

display on map
The chateau in Králův Dvůr near Beroun was built by Jan Jr. of Lobkovice in 1585. Before that an older building stood here, probably from the beginning of the 15th century, owned by the Lords of Buřenice.

This royal property began to be used as a hunting chateau in 1594. It gained its current appearance at the end of the 17th/beginning of the 18th century.