Content

Žebrák Castle

Address


267 51 Točník

GPS: 49° 53′ 12.88″N  13° 52′ 53.081″E

display on map
It was built in the second half of the 13th century by the Lords of Valdek and catches the visitor’s eye due to its massive cylindrical tower. In 1336 it became royal property. The most important stage in its development was during the rule of Václav IV, who had it turned into a magnificent palace.